Friday, January 22, 2010

One Week To Go......

It's hard to believe that one week from today, Baby Caroline Stewart Turner will be joining our family (if not before)!  We are all so excited for her arrival and have been busy getting ready to bring her home. I think Hannah may be more excited that her Nana and Pops will be coming to keep her for a few days, but I'm happy that she feels she is getting to do something special.  She's already made her list of everything they are going to do while they're here. Let's see.... I think they'll be going to the playground, mall, Krispy Kreme, the ice cream store, and oh Costco too! I'm sure we'll have a lot of adjusting to do when the new baby comes to live with us but I know Hannah will be a great big sister.  Fortunately, daddy will be home with the three of us for a whole week! We also look forward to having Nana and Aunt Creight spend some time with us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment